Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wood Paneling

The house I grew up in had dark wood paneling in the living room and I despised it as it was soo 70's.  It went along with my dad's bell bottoms that he rocked well in to the 90's.  Ugh, so embarrassing.  My mom eventually painted the room in an off white and it became less of an eye sore.  Although, I still wasn't too thrilled with it.  Now, of course, it's back and it's fabulous (along with bell bottoms).  Pine paneling will be in at least one room in my house starting with either the kitchen or a bathroom.  Not sure if I will choose horizontal or vertical lengths?  White washed or natural wood?  On the ceiling too?
(via House Beautiful)
(via Coastal Living)
(via Southern Living)
(via House Beautiful)
(Southern Accents)
via
via

via
via

No comments: