Friday, July 1, 2011

Living Large...

in small spaces, is mentioned in the July/August issue of House Beautiful.   Also, a very fitting description of my new digs.  Come August, I will be moving in to a one bedroom condo.  The square footage is that of a studio apartment.  It's all about charm, right?  In order to make my new space look larger, a mirror will be a simple fix.  Here are just a few that I love, ranging from very inexpensive to pricey.
via
via

via


via
via

                        and the best for last...
via

2 comments:

carlilyon said...

G, The beach wood mirror has been on my list of want's/to-do's for years. I have thought of the many ways I can make this into a do it myself project. Any thoughts? I figure i could wander off into the woods around here to find the perfect material.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. Can't wait to see more.