Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Black and Camel

The combination of black and camel is by far one of my most desired when it starts to get chilly out.  In my new life, I have become more of a price-conscious shopper eventhough it pains me!  It's hard to spend a lot on an outfit, knowing I still have TONS to buy for my new apartment.   I have paired together a few of my somewhat affordable favs.




1. Camel skinnys: Yes, please.
2. Western belt: It reminds me of my Wyoming days. I'm wearing mine over blazers and sometimes in my belt loops.
3. Blazer: Can't get enough of them!
4. Scarf: OK so this is a splurge, but I've seen some cheaper- just can't seem to find them at the moment. I have this one but in different colors and it's great because you can show one or both colors. 
5. Gold chain: Great for layering. I love how its simple detail gives it a little spunk.
6. Gold cuff: I bought this when I was in Nantucket. Great little purchase.  I love adding it to my silver bangles too.

No comments: